Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm just wondering...

I'm just wondering...

what's wrong with this day and centavos?

My day was filled with centavos.

so...

I can't help but notice centavos... What's the use of it?


I'm not saying it's useless...

I'm collecting 25 centavos for fun...
I already have a bowl full of it..

I just can't help but ask why???

(Naiinis lang ako! Ang hirap naman kasi magsukli ng 25 centavos diba?
pagulo lang sila!)





I'm just wondering...

what's wrong with this day and foood??

I feel the urge to eat, eat, eat and eat!!!


Well, I'm boooooored!! I've got nothing else to do!

And there are many temptations tempting me!!!

I'm delicious!! Eat me! Eat me!! Eat me!!!

They just told me "I've lost weight!"

but now,

they would tell me "I've gain weight!"

My golay!!

Anyway, I'll just eat and eat to my heart's content!!

(Waaaaaaah!!! Yaan mo na nga!)






I'm just wondering...

what's wrong with this day and me???

I always find myself thinking....



about meeh...


hmm...



most of the seconds of some minutes of every hour!!!




been wondering...




when will the closed be opened?


when will the hidden be shown?


when will the dark be enlightened?


when will the black be white?


when will the wound be healed?





answer me ...










(gosh! nahirapan ako sa tenses!! tama ba?? cinonsult ko na sa iba yan!
please understand... I'm poor in something... alam niyo na kung ano...)







I love c0okiez! and tenses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u wonder?
then youre
wonder woman!


isang corny na joke. hahhaha!

-tita chi